• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates and Pal Cruise with possible tropical storm

Hatwriter456

Mouseketeer
Long-term forecasts have a possible storm forming and impacting FL on June 13th-16th.

We have the Pirates and Pal Cruise booked for the 13th for a party of 5 (which is not cheap). We will be there for 11-nights so we could reschedule, but it's my son's birthday and he picked the cruise to do.

Do they ever cancel the cruise due to weather? Has anyone done it in the rain? Do they cancel HEA?

They said I can cancel or reschedule our reservation the day before, so we will keep an eye on the weather and cross our fingers.

Long-term forecasts have a possible storm forming and impacting FL on June 13th-16th.

We have the Pirates and Pal Cruise booked for the 13th for a party of 5 (which is not cheap). We will be there for 11-nights so we could reschedule, but it's my son's birthday and he picked the cruise to do.

Do they ever cancel the cruise due to weather? Has anyone done it in the rain? Do they cancel HEA?

They said I can cancel or reschedule our reservation the day before, so we will keep an eye on the weather and cross our fingers.
If Disney determines the cruise part needs to be downed, the guests watch the fireworks from the observation deck at Contemp. Peter Pan will do meet and greets in the party room before the guests head to watch the fireworks.

HEA is sometimes delayed but rarely canceled.

It is impossible to predict weather that far out. That kind of insane "prediction" amazes me.

Thanks for letting me know that they take out the boat part for the balcony - they never said anything about that when I called and asked weather impacts.

Yes, the long-term forecast is in what we call "fantasy land" at this point and hopefully our trip will have regular FL weather, but I just want to make sure I know what our options are in case we need to make some adjustments.

I'm going to see if I can get my son to do the HEA dessert party as a backup plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter