Pirate cruise

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
What day is this helt on want to get the PS 90 days out thank you all

According to Allears.net

"Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Available to all guests, Cost is $28.17 plus tax.
Reservations 90 days in advance 407-WDW-DINE"

good luck getting it. I had no problem getting mine back in July for my Sept trip and called late. My pirate cruise was canceled cause of Hurricane Jeanne so I hope to get one for next year.

I was told by a CM that they are hard to get. Make sure you call at the 90 day mark. I was able to get one for DD8.

Lori

Does anyone have any pictures to share ? I am trying to describe it to my DS. Thanks :)

My DS just did this last week, and he LOVED it! We originally had it scheduled for over Labor Day week, but then had to reschedule our trip because of the hurricane (imagine that!). I was unable to reschedule the pirate cruise for our new vacation dates, and believe me I tried, hard! Sometimes I called twice a day to see if there were any cancellations! We asked at guest services at the WL on Sunday, and the CM told me one spot had opened up! We snapped up that baby quick! I guess it was fate that yet another hurricane came ;) and somebody else had to cancel their spot.

If you have a specific day in mind, I would call and make a reservation as soon as you are able...they seem to be tough to book on short notice.

Good luck!

We had the Pirate cruise booked when hurricane Jeanne was there and they had a alternate pirate adventure for the kids. They did not go on a boat but they toured the GF and looked for treasure. My 5 year old son had a great time. I booked it 90 days out . They still wore pirate hats and sang songs. The cruise would have been nice but this was still worth the $30.00. The sooner you book it the better.

We tried to book this and was unable due to no availability. We will try and see if there are any cancellations while on our vacation but dont expect there will be any.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter