Pirate Cruise at Grand Floridian?

LBKMAMA

Mom of Two Little Pirates & a Princess
Has anyone done one of these? Are they worth it? I have two boys ages 6 & 7 when we go and they love anything pirates...was thinking this might be a nice break one morning..Can parents hang out by the pool while kids go on adventure? Any help would be appreciated. We go Nov. 28th 2006.

All three of my kids have done the Pirate Cruise twice and loved it. You can indeed hang out at the GF - maybe have a leisurely lunch or rent the water sprites at the marina. They also offer cruises for kids now at the YC/BC, CBR and POR.

Thanks so much for this info...I did read somewhere about CBR but it was on a day I know won't work for us. I had NO idea about POR that's where we are staying. How would I find out about booking there and days it runs? Any ideas? I'm soo excited this might work out!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter