Pirate buffet

Keterrill

Earning My Ears
On our first Disney cruise there was a buffet after the pirate party/fireworks, etc. but I haven’t heard it mentioned on my upcoming cruise and didn’t see reference to it in recent navigators. Was it eliminated? My husband loves those giant turkey legs.

On the 12/1/17 5n Magic there wasn't a pirate night buffet. I was told it was eliminated during the winter months but haven't verified the "why". I was surprised too.

On the Fantasy this month the fireworks were between dinner seatings, so no pirate buffet. There was a buffet on Star Wars night after the fireworks, but nothing the week before (not Star Wars).

3 night Dream this past December did have the Pirate Buffet. Not sure what determines if it’s offered or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter