Pins vs. Vinylmation

Pins vs. Vinylmation- What do you collect?

• Pins

• Vinylmation

• Vinylmation Pins!(fancy)

• Both

• Collect Nothing=(

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MADHATTERGIRL

MADHATTER IN TRAINING=)
What are you collecting?

Me? Mostly pins, but I'll get a vinylmation if I see one I like=)

Definitely pins! The Vinylmations are cool though! I have a feeling they'll be Disney's next big thing!

Just pins. Vinylmations are pretty cool but none of them have appealed enough to me for me to buy any of them.

Both! I've always loved collecting pins since I was little, and trading with CMs, so I love that. :D

But I love the excitement of opening a vinylmation to see whats inside! they are soo cute, unique, and I love putting my collection in the hotel windows when i stay at the value resorts. :P

is it just me or do you lose the feel of the character with vynlmations(sorry for horrible spelling) ?

Personally i love collecting pins, honestly i do not get this vinylmation stuff.. i easily have over 100 pins and you can collect them from other vacations too!!:)

Pins, though I haven't done either in a while. Some Vinylmations looked cool, but I would have no idea if I would be buying the figure that I wanted until I opened the box.

I've always been a pins kind of person but on my last trip I got my first vinylmation! It's kind of weird to be honest, and yeah I get a definite sense of character loss from them.. But I still want to collect them, I'm just a hoarder of all things Disney! ;)

But in dlp (where I usually go) there isn't that much of a selection so I have to keep my eyes peeled when I'm I'm the shops!

Vinylmations are pretty cool but none of them have appealed enough to me for me to buy any of them.
20.creation.jpg

I'm really starting to get into pins, and I swore to myself I wouldn't start with vinylmations since collecting both would get expensive, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty tempted to buy one.

They are kinda weird-looking, but I think what appeals to me about them is that I can purchase them in the Disney Store, and don't have to wait for my next trip like I do for pins

I'm a majority pins, but there are a few Vinylmations I find that I like, I'm really hoping to get the big blank one for autographs or to decorate

I actually love both! I have tons of both of them, although now I think ive been getting more into the vinylmations because i already have a lot of pins...

I love both! But right now I only collect Vinylmations. I've never been to Disney World, so I just buy Vinylmations at our local Disney Store. But when I finally go to Disney World next month, I plan on starting my pin collection. :banana:

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;43682211 said:
Has anyone bought those POP! vinyl figures? They look kinda cool

I have one that I got for Christmas. It's the Snow White one. I really like them. There's a couple others I'd like to get as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter