Pins that must be Pinpics SOMEWHERE!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
(And I don't mean THAT dratted Survivor question #4!) ;)
I have pins 5255-5258 (Bountiful Harvest)
But I have a fifth one that must be on Pinpics somewhere. :confused:
It's the same series, with Daisy and Minnie with a wooden wheelbarrow full of veggies. Daisy is holding a hoe -- Minnie a watercan.
Also, I traded a CM for a Pirates pin that I am surprised isn't on Pinpics. (Nothing special.) My guess it is not a current rack pin.
Mickey is in a swashbuckling outfit, from hip on up, raising a sword. The pin reads, " Pirates of the Caribbean" and underneath "Best Friend". It reminds me of a name pin, but with best friend instead of a name.
Sound familiar? Am I just missing these somewhere on Pinpics?

I have been through alot of the pins on PinPics, especially in the last week, and I haven't seen anything that sounds like either of these. I may have missed them but they do not sound familiar. Please add them and if you need any help with the photos please send them to me. I've gotten alot of practice lately!

Is this the Pirate Mickey pin. They had this one and another version (see PInPic 1215 or 2488). It was only sold at the store right by the ride(Pieces of Eight?).They didn't have any generic when I when so I bought the ones of my daughter Bridget.
pirate.jpg

You were such a wonderful help before.
But alas, our HP scanner is not working. sigh... It's a few years old, and hasn't had much use. I think it is a bad wire connection somewhere.
I have lots of pins I would like to add: George of the Jungle set being one -- remember that? ;)
But many thanks for the offer.

karinmac ~
That's the pirate pin. Mine just reads "Best Friend" rather than a name. I figured it was a name pin. I thought this was a good pin for me since I like the Pirates so much. :D
I also bought #1215 with my name. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter