• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pink Power Ranger ?

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
Does anyone know which Power Ranger series the Pink Ranger is from? I'm making autograph pages and would like to include her. Thanks

Deb

The one we saw at MGM was Pink Time Force Ranger. There are some other pink ones in different series so I hope Disney doesn't change them up on you. Here is a picture:

013.jpg

Tammi67 said:
The one we saw at MGM was Pink Time Force Ranger. There are some other pink ones in different series so I hope Disney doesn't change them up on you. Here is a picture:

013.jpg

Thanks Tammi and Kate too. I'd PM, but your box is full ;).

I'm hoping that they don't change the series on the Power Ranger characters. Hopefully they would just add a new one. We got the autographs of the other 4 in October so I knew which series they were from, but the boys wanted the "boy characters" first and we didn't have time for the pink one. I'm sure we'll get her next time.

Deb

She is a pink Time force ranger and we were very impressed with her. DD says she was one of her favorites to meet, and she doesn't even watch the show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter