Pineapple upside down dole whip

I had one last week, and let me tell you it was AMAZING. The cake was so fresh, not stale like a snack cake can be. I got the dole whip swirl on top. My MIL got the dole whip float and wished she had gotten the cake instead.

I have been contemplating a day trip just to get this! As fast as the menus change, I'm afraid they won't have it when I go in December. I am a pineapple fiend! :cloud9:

Ok, am I crazy or did Aloha Isle not have the swirl a while ago? I could have sworn that they only had pineapple for some time?

I've never had a Dole Whip - can't wait to try one on our next trip! The pineapple upside down dole whip looks amazing...

I had one of these on Friday during MNSSHP while DD was waiting to see Moana. It was amazing!! We normally stay at Poly so buy them most days at the pool. Were staying at AK so made a point of going to Aloha Isle to get one. Saw this on the menu and had to order. I thought maybe it had been around for a while and I had just been missing out. Turns out it was brand new...ha! Best use of a snack credit ever for me.

Oh wow....this is definitely new! hahah I'll be sure to get one on my upcoming trip.

Dole Whips have become a must when we visit MK. I cannot wait to try this new twist of the Dole Whip. It looks delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter