Pin Trading

niclang

Earning My Ears
Anyone that has traveled recently, are the pin boards out/any pin trading either on the cruise or at Disney hotels?

I saw some pin trading with CMs last week at Fort Wilderness Resort at the Settlement Trading Post.

Anyone that has traveled recently, are the pin boards out/any pin trading either on the cruise or at Disney hotels?
Disney world hotels are all trading like normal, the cruises are not :sad1:
That's what I saw too. Pin trading at Pop Century but none on the Fantasy. The ships don't want you touching things without freshly cleaned or sanitized hands, and magical express (MCO to resorts) isn't collecting your luggage for you because they don't want to risk cast member health by having them touch your bags.

magical express (MCO to resorts) isn't collecting your luggage for you because they don't want to risk cast member health by having them touch your bags.

This may be part of it, but I also think the company that did the actual bag handling at the airports and to the resorts closed during the pandemic.

This may be part of it, but I also think the company that did the actual bag handling at the airports and to the resorts closed during the pandemic.
That makes sense too. It's not what they told me at check-in but I wouldn't put it past them to omit that part. It's on brand for them to want us to focus on health & safety and not on cost cutting for the sake of their shareholders' pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter