Pin trading?

DlandersinWdw

Earning My Ears
Is there a pin trading section or thread? I'm thinking about pin trading for DS11 in December and wondering the best place online to buy 10 or 15 to get started? I don't want to accidentally buy some that don't qualify...

Oh gee, 3 seconds of more digging inside some "go-to" blogs and found some great advice. Would anyone like to share some pin trading stories, advice or pictures instead?

Just be careful about pin trading, my wife is now addicted to it. I don't think I will be able to break her from this dangerous habit.

I'd give you a couple good sellers on eBay, but i don't think that's allowed. Just check their reviews before you buy.
Also if you're just starting out, trade with cast members, because your "starter" pins won't be anything of value to the die hard collectors that hang around epcot and disney springs. Disney cast members have to accept the trade as long as it's a disney pin and they don't already have the one you're giving in trade on their lanyard.
Google is your friend in this case for more information.
Also, I love to strike up conversation with the cast members if they aren't too busy. Basic stuff like their favorite character, or ride...sometimes relevant to the pins we're trading. Its a really awesome way to talk to people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter