Pin Trading? SHDL, TDL, HKDL

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Has anyone noticed pin trading in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo parks? Just wondering if I should haul a bunch of pins overseas with me.

Thanks! :)

Yes, I saw some pin trading going on at both HK and Shanghai. I wouldn't lug bags of them over with you, but I don't think it would hurt to take a few for trading.

Thanks Zazibar! I thought I had read that they did pin trading, but wasn't as big as the US parks.

I will bring a small bag for my daughter, with hopes to find some great ones for her to trade for!

Not pin trading, but there are some special pins at TDR if you're interested. The consolation prize for the bazaar games at Arabian Coast in DisneySea are exclusive pins to those games. There is also a free exclusive pin for trading in 3 monorail tickets (need to have different dates on them). We didn't do this, but read it on TDR Explorer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter