Pin Swap pin received!..anyone else gotten theirs?

lynxstch

I Love Figment
Hey all..looked to see if anyone had started a thread about receiving their pin swaps yet..didn't see one..so decided to start my own..I had a great suprise LBE in the mail box just now..many thanks to 5 year old Carina Vargas for the great pins she sent me..she was so sweet..sent me the DS Mickey Pirate AND DS Donald Pirate pins..they will fit in just right with our collection..it's great to know that we have some young pin traders participating in this terrific hobby..hope others are also starting to receive their pins!
Thanks again to Carina!!

I got my pin swap pins today. Michael (carnellm) sent me a DIsneyland Railroad pin and McDonalds Crewella pin. Thanks! I'm putting together Railroad pins for my son who adores trains. :)

Ashley

I received a fantastic Tinkerbell pin in the mail today from Joanne. It is a perfect pin to receive. Thanks Joanne for being a great pin swap buddy.
Susan

I received my pin swap today from David Discritter.
Thanks so much for the Indonesia Celebrate Culture pin. I had heard about these pins but didn't have any. So I checked them out on Pin Pics. What a pretty pin! Looks like another set I am going to have to get. Thanks David. Peggie

Just got my pin today too!
A Big Thank you goes out to Beverly (BevGray) for sending me
the Japan DisneyStore Villains pin of Maleficent. It's a "keeper". :bounce:
Thanks,
DisCritter :smooth:

JUST WANTED TO THANK SUSAN - SLIMPLAW - MY PIN SWAP BUDDY FOR MY PIN SWAP PIN.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO END A HARD WEEK AT WORK - I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW MY LBE WAITING FOR ME.

THE PIN WILL BE A WELCOME ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION.

GEE PEGGIE, MAYBE WE SHOULD DO THIS EVERY WEEK.

THANKS AGAIN.

DARLENE

Got my pin today!

Thanks to Nancy (pins4nan) for my CM Millennium - El Salvadore pin. :D

I want to thank Stephan (Megaelch) for the beautiful Pin 7339: Disneyland Paris - Parkland (Mickey). It is one of my favorite pins.
Viele Danke, Thanks so much
Karin

I got my pin swap pin today, and it was from one of my favorite pin -friends : Cathy!!! What a surprise!
Thanks so much Cathy for the beautiful Pooh pin ( my favorute character!). And congratulations on keeping the secret! We have exchanged emails many times in the past week, and you kept mum about the spin swap the whole time, you crafty thing, you!
Thanks so much for a great pin from an even greaterfriend!
Penny

Big thanks to Vince "Parkhopper" for the the awesome Disney Times Comic pin. Its the Mickey one and it is really beautiful.

Thanks Vince!!!!!!

Its a keeper!

Cindy

got home late yesterday to find a LBE awaiting!! A huge thank you to Nanette (disney 920) for the Disnelyand Passholder Tink!! It will make an awesome addition to my tink collection!!!

Judy Sue

I want to thank you for a great pin. The Variety Heart was on my want list. It's a beautiful pin and will always treasure it. It is so nice meeting a new pin pal.

Thank you again.

Cathy

How awesume... I got my pin swap today the Opening day pin for "Return to Neverland" from WDW... thank you thank you thank you... This one is definitely a keeper...

figgy

Just got home from work a little while ago and there waiting for me is a LBE!! Thank you so much Sorcerer_Matt for Walt's 1st Animation Studio 1923 pin. It is one of my favorites. Thanks Again!!

I got a great Me We cast pin from Sandy - yogitxtx. I have wanted this one but things just never seem to come together. Now I have it. Thanks!!!

Oh boy, did I get a GREAT pin! :) Thank you so much, "Brer-Rabbit" for the Pin Trading Station/DD Marketplace... I do love the Trader pins, especially the ones with the Mouse Who Started It All.
And having the pin come in the mail, after a week that climaxed with our furnace dying on the coldest day of the year so far (and it was a week that included camping with 20 Brownies)...well, my week didn't seem so bad after all.
Many, many thanks!

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter