Pin Count...

PlutoPal

<font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi
How many pins do you have? I have about 120.....

Currently I have 434 keepers and about 30 plus traders.

Larry

How do you keep track of all of them? I have a great deal of keepers and traders, but I can't manage to keep track of them.

:confused:

Trimmed back a few years ago. Now only collect 3 subjects actively POC Jessica/Roger and Capt. Hook.
Those alone are at 120 total. I have a small pin book with another 50 what I call private stock that would only be used for something I can't buy.
RussH

I haven't counted my keepers, but I do know they are way too heavy to carry around! I maybe have about 40 -50 traders...wanna trade:)??

Leslie

we are suposed to keep count too!!! See you in a week:rolleyes:

I get my figures from the pinpics site. After I have entered what I have and my traders, on that main page you can enter a name to view their collection or their wants/traders. I type my own name and the # of pins is at the top.

Am I still a newbie or what.....I have just now reached 25 pins, with 2 traders....LOL! I do however have 3 keepers and about 15 trader enroute to my home in the next week.

Toad (DS) has 30 keepers in his collection right now, all framed already....he will be looking for traders to take in August as soon as Mom recoups from spending the cash to order herself traders.....

Goofymoms POP will be trading I can guarntee it, he already had a fit because I traded away a HM pin he liked... I had to order it from our DL shopper friend Barbara....so now i need to get him some traders.....

How can I pay for the trip and pins......any tips?????? Oh my heavens.....

see you all in August, by the way how much will that cost me????? two pin event days??? oh crud!

cindy

A ridiculous amount!!

I have about 400 traders - hopefully I'll have none after August.

about 70 keepers (according to Pinpics) and about 15 or so traders. I will have lots more of each after my first trip ever to Disneyland in just 2 weeks!! woohoo!!!

Karinmac:
Thanks for the info. I spent a great deal of time putting my pins on pinpics today. I may never be done. I'm affraid to see how many it says I have. Thank g-d my husband won't see it.
Karen

Wow I think John has on his hat alone about 170 pins.

Then he has his vest. Pins ?????
We have about 6 books full that are non traders and in traders we have one whole bag and pins all over to trade. A lot of them are commons

I've got 4 hard cover Disney pin notebooks mostly full, so I guess that's about 400 pins ( mostly keepers) . I have 50 +/- traders listed on Pinpics.
Penny

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am having such a good time organizing my pins. I love each one more then the one before. I'm such a happy "pinhead". I have pin books from WDW. Do they have them at DL too? Has any body found a book that they like more? Soon I will have to get rid of the encyclopedias to make room for my pin books. Nothing like having your priorities in order.
Karen

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

I stopped counting the pins when I got to 1000, but I have 5 large Disney bags from various places (DCA, DL, WDW), 3 Bill Nelson bags, 1 old WDW medium sized bag, and 1 WDW pin binder full of keepers. And I do mean FULL. I need another bag!!! :rolleyes:

Does it ever end???

I have about 2600 keepers and at least 350 traders. Yes that's right it is a real sickness.
Kris:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter