PIN code email: $129 CBR for July 2-August 3

twoplustwins

DIS Veteran
I just received a pin code for a special rate for CBR this summer. The email reads that standard rooms are $129 and pirate rooms are $199 Sun-Thurs July 2 through August 3.

The email includes info about the reno, but they don't make it seem quite as significant as it really is.

got one also,this makes the second PIN I have gotten in the last few months

Anyone have trouble with theirs working? Mine gives an error of "Error: The information provided does not match that in our records. Please check the information and try again.". Came to the same email address that I just used a code for a kids stay and play and would not assume any other address. Guess I will give them a call to see what is up.

Thanks Spartan. Great information on the link - and interesting too. I'll have to try a few of your suggestions. Getting a decent code (greater than 20%) could entice me to take an additional trip.

Thanks Spartan. Great information on the link - and interesting too. I'll have to try a few of your suggestions. Getting a decent code (greater than 20%) could entice me to take an additional trip.
You are welcome. You can get on Tom and Sarah's email list. I think their blog is excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter