Pillows at CSR

hunterjumperluv

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the pillows at CSR are down? I'm allergic to down, and have woken up with my face swollen, to the point my eyes were swollen shut. Scary stuff to wake up to.

If necessary I can bring my own pillows, but for the sake of travel convenience, it would be so much easier if I didn't have to try to pack pillows.

Thanks!

Most hotels that use down bedding have "down alternative" options that you can request. But one thing I've found is that the non-feather options can be hard and lumpy. If you can figure out a way to bring your own, might be a good idea.

We just got back and my pillow was not a down pillow. However, I do believe there was a mix of pillows on each bed.

I can't speak to whether or not the pillows are down but all hotels will have an optional down free option you can request if necessary.

I do not know about CSR, but the pillows at POFQ (another mod) are NOT down. I am also allergic to down so I notice those things. Thankfully I have never had an issue at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter