piercings

I don't mind piercings, they don't bother me at all.

I wish I had more, I only have one in each lobe & that's it. :/
I'm getting my belly button done really soon, which I'm totally pumped for. I also want to get my double piercings in my ear & my cartilage.
I REALLY want a monroe but my mom is totally against facial piercings, I can probably talk her into it though. xD

I don't mind piercings at all. I've got five right now (two in each lobe-- 14G holes, and one in my right cartilage that I did myself). I've got an appointment with my brother-in-law to have him do my third lobe set in September. I'm stoked. And i'm going in for my next tattoo in November/December. I lovelovelove having a tattoo artist and a body piercer in the family.

Some day I want my rook done. I'm a huge fan of rook piercings. And I love eyebrow piercings. And I think piercings on guys look awesome. Chuck (this guy I work with) has both lobes and his left eyebrow done and they look really good on him. Of course, he's handsome to begin with. ;)

I don't mind piercings at all. I've got five right now (two in each lobe-- 14G holes, and one in my right cartilage that I did myself). I've got an appointment with my brother-in-law to have him do my third lobe set in September. I'm stoked. And i'm going in for my next tattoo in November/December. I lovelovelove having a tattoo artist and a body piercer in the family.

Some day I want my rook done. I'm a huge fan of rook piercings. And I love eyebrow piercings. And I think piercings on guys look awesome. Chuck (this guy I work with) has both lobes and his left eyebrow done and they look really good on him. Of course, he's handsome to begin with. ;)

are you planning on stretching your ears? or do you just prefer the look of 14g jewelry?

I had my ears pierced, two in each lobe. But they closed up. I can't wear earrings.

My mum said I could get a stud in my nose if I wanted but after what happened with my ears I'm scared to.

I got my ears pierced when I was 5, and got a second hole in my right ear a few years after that. I don't wear earrings anymore really because they irritate my ears, but the holes aren't closed up. I'm not really interested in any other piercings, but I am thinking of getting a tattoo when I turn 21 (my dad won't allow it before then); probably just a song lyric on my forearm.

I don't even have my ears pierced! I am a big wimp, so I am afraid it will hurt. I want to, but I always chicken out.

My ears are technically pierced, but I haven't worn earrings in so long (literally like 2 years probably) that I bet they closed up.

I think certain people can pull of facial/body piercings, but for the most part I think they are tacky. When I see someone with a face full of piercings, I kinda place them in the immature/partier category right away. I know that's totally uncalled for and wrong, because they might not be that kind of person, but that's just my first reaction. But I also feel that way about lots of tattoos. Piercings and tats can be classy, but my first reaction when I see a person with a lot of either one, isn't that great.

are you planning on stretching your ears? or do you just prefer the look of 14g jewelry?

I'd always thought I'd go up to a 12 or a 10, but never past that. Other than that, I just really like how guage jewelry looks compared to standard stuff. Plus, there's less chance of ripping.

I have my belly button done as well as my nostril, and love them to bits. I have my ears done as well. My boy doesn't have any and I prefer it like that. =)

I have my ears and cartilage. And I think I'm done...

I wanted to get my belly button done so bad but then I realized it's a pain with volleyball and it'd only be seen 3 months out of the year..so it'd be pointless.

:-)

i have 3 in each ear and my cartilage done. i want my tragus, nose, belly, and i want an industrial. i love them so so so much!

paula that looks so so so goooood. congrats:-)

i have 3 in each ear and my cartilage done. i want my tragus, nose, belly, and i want an industrial. i love them so so so much!

paula that looks so so so goooood. congrats:-)

if you got all of those we would be identical piercing twins , those are all the ones i have, minus 1 lobe set and the cartilage.

&thanks!

I don't mind them. I have one in each ear, but one ear gets infected a lot so I can never wear earrings. I would never get any other piercings, just because I'm not too keen on them.

what is your opinion on piercings? I think only one in each ear is acceptable. Eyebrows, noses, and tongues kinda bug me.
would you ever consider getting facial or body piercings? Only ears
how many piercings do you have? One in each ear
do you judge people a certain way because they have numerous piercings? Nope.

I only have my ears done. That's probably all I'll ever have done. Belly button piercings aren't for me.

Monroe's are cool on the right person.

I don't like piercings on men, but they're not necessarily a turn off. More something I don't go looking for.

just in my ears lobes and recently down fairly low down cartilage near the middle of the ear is a ring one. i'm not too keen on facial i just wouldn't suit it and i think i've got enough piercings plus it's a bugger to look after them for the first few weeks.

I haven't got any piercings at all. Other than the ears, I don't really like piercings anywhere on the body. It makes me feel uncomfortable... Both my sisters want a variety of places pierced. Nose, lips, tongue, eyebrows, bellybutton, maybe more. My mum says they aren't allowed any other than their ears. She also said if they get any piercing without her permission, she'll take it from them and make them stay at home without any interaction with friends until it's healed over... Actually, I may have exaggerated that...

That will take a really long time. I've gotten both of my lobes pierced 4 times, but I have 3 usable holes.

1. Both lobes as an infant. Doctor ordered to have them closed.
2. Both lobes when I was 4. Turned my head when the gun went through my left lobe. It was always a little lower.
3. Left lobe piercing above the low one.

Two holes become one, and incredibly painful. Thus, I close my holes for about 2 years.

4. I get both lobes pierced again, but the left one is more away from my face.
5. I got a 2nd right lobe piercing.

The 'low' piercing still hasn't closed up, and it's been over 3 years.

I have 2 lobe piercings in my left ear, and 1 in my right. I really want to get 2 in my right.. and then maybe another pair in both ears. I also have my industrial pierced on my right ear.

I love piercings! I really want more. I'll probably get my belly done next April. I would love to get my lip pierced or my nose pierced with just studs, but I don't think I'd go through w/ a lip piercing.

Boys with piercings are cute, IMO. I love love,cartilage, and eyebrow piercings on guys. :-) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter