Piecing together a trip

I have a bunch of points to use (261 in June). I know I can't get a reservation at BW but we would be okay moving among any of the resorts. We're flexible and it's just DW and me. We're willing to use points for 1BR too. Has anyone had experience doing this? If so, how did it turn out?

I have been successful for last minute trips…just keep stalking and finally got things that would work.

I'm one of those people that hates to relocate during a trip. Depending upon the length of your stay, I think I'd try to book a one bedroom for the entire trip, iof possible. Remeber OKW one bedroom are huge and reasonable priced point-wise.

Good luck with booking, no matter where you decid to stay.

I have a bunch of points to use (261 in June). I know I can't get a reservation at BW but we would be okay moving among any of the resorts. We're flexible and it's just DW and me. We're willing to use points for 1BR too. Has anyone had experience doing this? If so, how did it turn out?

I did it for 3 days to use up points a month before they expired. I was going for studios and had to move every night. It was just me and I only had 1 suitcase so it was ok.
It worked fine until the last night when I got to the resort after midnight (it was BRV) and then the door to get into the building where my room was didn't open.
I had to walk back to the main registration area and they gave me a card which also didn't work. So back I went and the guy programmed another card and then walked with me to make sure it would let me in the building and into my room. It didn't but he used some sort of key that got us in the building and then the card worked for my room.

It was frustrating and kind of comical. He blamed it on my resort hopping even though I checked out properly every night. Not sure how that would have caused it but I guess he wanted to find something to blame it on.

Good luck with booking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter