Pictures Without Borders?

Lauren1027

Mouseketeer
Its been a couple years since I've been on a Disney Cruise. Can someone please tell me if they offer any photo options yet WITHOUT the silly Disney borders on them? We'd really like to purchase the photo disc again (as we did on our last cruise) but really hated all the borders on the pictures. They are so impossible to remove too. Please tell me something has changed since then and there are other options...

Its been a couple years since I've been on a Disney Cruise. Can someone please tell me if they offer any photo options yet WITHOUT the silly Disney borders on them? We'd really like to purchase the photo disc again (as we did on our last cruise) but really hated all the borders on the pictures. They are so impossible to remove too. Please tell me something has changed since then and there are other options...
No, all photos have borders, or at least the DCL logo in the corner. Unless you can prove that the border/logo is seriously cutting someone from the photo. Now, when Shutters was printing photos regularly, they would reprint such a photo. Not sure how they would handle it now with the fully digital packages. But I do know they do print individual photos. For an extra cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter