Pictures of new BCV rooms

When I toured the resorts before I bought, a lot of the appeal was the colorful theming. I realize this neutral spa-like palette is the current design fad, but it's already on the way out.

Just arrived and took a walk down the newly reno'd hallway on floor two. Very nice IMO. Nice carpet and paint colours. The doors to the rooms are all propped open so I took a look in. Again, very nice. We just arrived here from the GFV and except for the mouldings and a few other nice touches and finishes at the Grand, I am very impressed with the new look and IMO, it compares somewhat to the grand villa rooms. The bathroom configuration has stayed the same however. e.g. no separate shower, no rain shower, no t.v. in the mirror. There is a niche in the shower area now. The bed coverings are not on yet. One nice feature we were hoping for in the reno was the keyless safes and I am happy to say they have replaced the old safes with the electronic ones.

The more I see this photo as compared to the new design, the more I like the new design. This decor is really bad and not beachy to me at all. Look at that bad print above the couch. The new prints look a whole lot better.

It could be jersey beach themed....think north wild wood.......

It seems what people are linking to "beach look" are the little shacks along the shore that were purchased in the 70's and 80's by people wanting to rent them out to cover their investment. They then proceeded to fill them with the cheapest furnishings available (think salvation army) since the stuff was going to be trashed anyway. I don't want a salvation army themed resort.

Just arrived and took a walk down the newly reno'd hallway on floor two. Very nice IMO. Nice carpet and paint colours. The doors to the rooms are all propped open so I took a look in. Again, very nice. We just arrived here from the GFV and except for the mouldings and a few other nice touches and finishes at the Grand, I am very impressed with the new look and IMO, it compares somewhat to the grand villa rooms. The bathroom configuration has stayed the same however. e.g. no separate shower, no rain shower, no t.v. in the mirror. There is a niche in the shower area now. The bed coverings are not on yet. One nice feature we were hoping for in the reno was the keyless safes and I am happy to say they have replaced the old safes with the electronic ones.

Nice to hear from someone who has seen them - thank you. So they were finished on Floor 2 as well? The pictures everyone is commenting on were from Floor 5, so I wonder if they have nearly done all the 39 - 52 corridors? If so, they are moving along nice and quickly!

Floor #2 is finished except for some minor paint touchups that is going on right now. Linens are not on the beds yet. But other than that, they look to me as they are pretty much ready for occupancy.

are they only working on one side of the building first? I saw 5th floor on the epcot side was being done but wondering about the Villa pool side? we will be there april 15th and still hoping!!!!

are they only working on one side of the building first? I saw 5th floor on the epcot side was being done but wondering about the Villa pool side? we will be there april 15th and still hoping!!!!

New wing is being occupied today.

Just talked with a cast member. Next wing is the the canal side from the pool towards the parking lot. That section is to be done by mid May according to the person I just spoke with.

New wing is being occupied today.

Just talked with a cast member. Next wing is the the canal side from the pool towards the parking lot. That section is to be done by mid May according to the person I just spoke with.

So what is done so far? I'm going mid april and want to take a shot at requesting a refurb room.

on what floors? all or just 5th? I also want to ask for a newly done room so we can have the murphy bed!

Any more photos of the renovations yet? Just curious.

Old style very Victorian Cape May, NJ style. Fresher updates...lighter look, I find very nice.

Hoping to stay at BC next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter