• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Marrakesh?

monica31671

DIS Veteran
My dad is dying to eat here in May. I'm not so sure it's my cup of tea.
Does anyone have any pictures? I tried to search the "pictures of food" thread, but I can't get the search engine to work.
Thanks so much!

I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. I LOVED it. Here is the link to the food pics thread - replace the page number in your address bar (the red portion that says page=xxx&) with the page numbers under the link below to go directly to the pics of food. Hope I explained this ok.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=773269&page=289&pp=15

Marrakesh 28, 53, 101, 113, 123, 142, 167, 173, 197, 235, 257, 264

DH & I ate at Marakkesh during our trip at the beginning of the month. I'm not a real adventurous eater but wanted to try something new. I really enjoyed the food here. We tried the sampler appetizer for two and really enjoyed it. I also got the sampler entree. I would go back again (after I've tried other new places).

food was pretty good. Try to sit towards the center area if you want to watch the belly dancer up close.

Wow. I would never have made it all the way through that food thread to find the page with all of the places and pages to find them. I can not imagine the time it must have taken to put that list together!
Thanks for the help and opinions.

There might be a later index - a few people have kept it updated I believe. But I thought that would be a start for you! Glad to be of help.

Page 339 has mine from Thanksgiving. The food was great. The Dancer was good and had my daughter go up and dancer with her. :thumbsup2

Very good place to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter