• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of Embassy Suites?

Bea

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has pictures they would like to post of Embassy Suites? Any Embassy Suites around DL would be good :goodvibes . We aren't sure yet which one we are going to book. Each one seems to have it's own pluses. I have checked at expedia and tripadvisorand looked at their pictures. Mainly interested in the pool area. Thanks. :sunny:

Thank you so much! :cheer2: I bookmarked the webpage. Lots of great pictures. :teeth:

We just got back and stayed at 2 different Embassy Suites... The one by the SNA airport (ES North, I think) is farther from DL, but we liked the pool area better b/c it's indoor (since it was cool and rainy, we needed it inside). The new one - ES South Disneyland - is really nice, but the pool is outside. We did use it twice - the pool itself is bigger. The shuttle service at ES South DL is soooo convenient so if (WHEN) we go back, we'd stay there again!! Have fun....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter