Pictures from Square One Dis-meet Feb. 9/03

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Here we are! The actual photos are better, but I decided to try having them also put on a CD at the photo place and they were HUGE so Dan had to make them smaller. I really want a digital camera!! I hope I got everyone's name right! I just realized that Snowwark's Dh, John, is MIA somewhere in the mall!

Clockwise from left is Snowwark (Kim), disneyvacationmom (Kathy), CndDisneyNut (Mike), Tantor (Karen), MaMudduck (Wendy), Scratch42 (Janet), SandraC (Sandra)
F008.jpg

TimNDansMom's Dh (Rudy) showing pictures to Tigger2on (Suzanne) and her DD Smiley Ryleigh. Kim and Kathy are in the background.
F009.jpg

Another view clockwise from left of MaMudduck Wendy), Scratch42 (Janet), SandraC, Snowwark (Kim), CndDisneyNut (Mike) and Tantor (Karen)
F010.jpg

Another couple of pics this time including Scratch42's DD Tanya (front left) and me, TimNDansMom (Julie) sitting beside disneyvacationmom (Kathy)
F011.jpg

F013.jpg

Hey you...what are you doing here...lol! ;) Nice to see you here, Bernie! :)

Thank you Julie, they turned out great!! :)

Great pictures!:D Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves and it's nice to put faces to the names here.:)

*sigh* all those new people that I missed meeting.:( It looks and sounds like you all had a great time though. I hope that we have another meet soon so that I can finally get to one!

Thanks for sharing the pictures... by all of the smiles it looks like you were having a good time! :)

:wave: And welcome to the Canadian Board, Bernie! :teeth:

Those are very nice pictures. Thanks for posting.

I used to live in Mississauga. Maybe one day I can make it to a Dis meet, if I'm down that way visiting family and friends.

Thanks for the great pictures. It's so great to "see" you all.:D

Great pictures, Julie, thanks so much for sharing. You should pop these over on the other CB, Community Board. :) Nice to see everyone. :wave:

Great pictures.Nice to put some faces to the names.:D

Nice to see all friends from Canada. Thanks for sharing.

I'm so glad that you are all enjoying the pictures! I hope that those who have been thinking about going to a DIS meet will consider one in the future and hope to see those "old friends" who couldn't make this one, next time! We are a great group! :)

I have also provided a link over on the CB board, as requested! :)

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.....:D

Great pictures...nice to be able to put faces with names now :D . Sounds (& looks) like you had a great time.

Thanks for the pic's - it's always nice to put a face to the name's of people!

BTW - how ironic is it that the Disney Store is in the background of one of the pictures...Kinda like a hidden Mickey...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter