Pictures from our recent WDW trip ***Some additional pictures from 2013 trip, page 2***

Thanks for the heads-up to this thread Dan. You're right, I don't visit the Community board, maybe I should.

Great pics. Of course, I especially enjoyed seeing the pic of the boys behind the Stormtroopers. Dan didn't mention it, but he and his great family were randomly selected by the party "check-in" staff to be the "Honorary Guide Family of the Night" at the Star Wars dessert party. That meant that the boys, along with the Stormtroopers, got to lead the march by the 200 guests from the party venue out to the viewing area. Looks like they really got into it.

Dan, a side note on the photo of the boys standing on the antique car in the second batch of photos, I drove it. It's a long story.

It was great meeting you, Natalie and the boys, Jeremy and Christopher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter