• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures from Dallas DIS meet last May.

LisaTx

<font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>
I just ran across these pictures from the Dallas DIS meet last May.

A few of you might recognize the guy in this one. ;) The pretty lady is Janette, AKA going2wdw. Her two daughters are in the matching pink hats. My dd, Chelsea, AKA the ham, is posing for the camera. :rolleyes:

dismt2.jpg

This is Chelsea horsing around with RhondaS's youngest dd.

dismt1.jpg

Looks like you guys had a great time! Where was this DIS meet held at in Dallas?

Lisa,

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures!!! It sure brings back a lot of great memories, and I can't wait for next Saturday to see you and your family again. . . :D

Dixie Dreamer,

The Meet was last July at Dick Clark's restaurant in the Grapevine Mills mall. . . :)

Great pics Lisa!! Thanks for posting them.

..and they've been added to the DIS MEET PICS Collection :)

Thanks, Pandy Paws. :D

That was a fun day. Wish you could join us again this time, Dan. We're going to be missing Rhonda and her goobs too. They'll be off playing with Mickey. :(

I'll see the rest of you in 6 days. Keep your fingers crossed that Chelsea gets her cast off on Thursday. :D

More nice pictures! Janette's kids are Katie and Samantha. Samatha and I were ride buddies on haunted mansion in February. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter