Pictures as Discovery COve

pattyT

DIS Veteran
Wen it comes time to buy pictures!
:( Very EXPENSIVE pictures I might add (16.95 each I think)
in my opinion:

DON'T

If you opt for the $100 CD of 5 pictures you then own the rights to your photos! THe quality is excellent! Now you can have them printed EVERYWHERE off cd!

I ordered x-mas cards on Snapfish 60 for $35 and EVERYONE loves them - they are calling me when they get them just to tell me how much they love them! Then I ordered a bunch of 5X7's, an 8X10 for under $10

AS THE PICTURES HAVE BEEN MENTIONED THEY CHARGE $60 FOR A VIDEO ON BOTH FORMATS. THE FIRST HALF IS OF ACTORS BEING A FAMILY IN THE PARK AND THEN YOUR HALF HOUR DOLPHIN SWIM. IT WAS QUITE EXPENSIVE BUT THE MEMORY IS WORTH IT, THEY ALSO GAVE US A FREE SCREENSAVER WHICH I HAVE MISPLACED A FRE COURTESY PHOT AS YOU ENTER THE PARK. WE LOVED IT THERE.

We choose to get the CD with pictures when we went in Sept.

Its been great to print out as many as we want.

Print_4.jpg

Print_1.jpg

Print_5.jpg

Also, it's a good idea to frame your pictures when you get home.
We left ours in the cardboard frames they give you, and they started to fade and turn brown.
Lucky for me, I scanned the pictures when we got home, so I can get them reprinted.

I wish I had just gotten the cd instead of the pictures(hindsight is 20/20). I wanted to make Christmas cards out of them, too, but couldn't get any copies made at any of the local picture copier machines. Luckily, my dad has a super photo printer that prints 4 x 6 photos, which I made and put into photo cards. Everyone absolutely loved them! I love the picture, too.

And the video? Don't waste another 60 bucks. I'm sorry I did. There was maybe only 5 minutes of footage with my kids in it (my kids swam, my husband and I didn't), and my husband's video, shot from a cliff to the side of the lagoon, was honestly better than the "professional" photographer's video. Luckily we have both, but I was really angry when I watched their video and had to watch the first half of advertising, and everyone else's dolphin swim that was in my kids' group. My kids swam last, so it seemed like it took forever to get to them on the video.

Besides the photography rip-off, we had the absolute best time of our lives, and the smiles on my kids' faces are the proof. The whole day was worth every penny (and it costs a lot of pennies-lol)!!

Sheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter