Picture viewing error

PippiDancer

Mouseketeer
I spend most of my time on DIS reading trip reports and lately I've noticed that pictures are clearly in the wrong places. For example, someone will write "we took a pic of the castle" and the picture is of a dessert and later they will be talking about the dessert they ordered and pic of the castle is there instead. At first I thought it was just user error, but almost every trip report I've read in the past few days have had this problem. And today I realized that if I go back to a thread that had this issue, the pictures are in different spots than they had been the first time, but still not in the correct place. I tested this several times and the pictures are always rearranged, and it is too quick for the poster to be editing the update. I'm wondering if this is a problem on my end rather than a posting error. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, was the issue resolved? It is very annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter