Picture of the day for the Fort.

OK.......I'm just going to post a couple of pics from the Fort from a couple of different perspectives. Tell me what you think.:confused3

20140626_080549_zpsflgrepma.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140626_080859_zpsknhwfagj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If that is a bag of garbage then somebody needs their rear stomped.

You would be amazed tiggerdad how many people just walk out and set their garbage by the can. Not willing to either stuff it in or just lift the lid and drop it in.:mad:
Another one this morning. I will say this tiggerdad......I don't think a squirrel put that bag in the tree. :confused3

20140626_091912_zpsidd7k8p3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will say this tiggerdad......I don't think a squirrel put that bag in the tree. :confused3

I'm also guessing that they're not confused backpackers making a half-hearted attempt to their foodstuffs up and away from the reach of bears and other critters!

My guess is kids goofing around then "Oh crap...it is stuck up there!"

I'm pretty sure it was racoons. Visitors to the Fort need to make sure they secure their garbage at night. It needs to be put in a trash can with a lid or taken to a dumpster located in most loops. As in my second picture, a visitor has laid another bag of garbage by the can. Not sure why they did not put it in the can. I know it is not full because right before this was put there, I put ours in the can. Visitors need to be more responsible. After the "racoons" statement, the rest is just my opinion.

Looks like the Squirrels have formed an alliance with the Birds... I think they are planning on using Ariel surveillance for Tiggerdads next visit

Mfisc, that is a funny picture indeed. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me bring my jackrussel terrier with me for backup. She said the best thing I could do is bring some extra unsalted peanuts for bribing purposes.

Mfisc, that is a funny picture indeed. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me bring my jackrussel terrier with me for backup. She said the best thing I could do is bring some extra unsalted peanuts for bribing purposes.

Yeah, tiggerdad. If you brought the salted ones that would make the squirrels thirsty and then they would steal your beer. :drinking1

Bama Ed

loop 1500 site 1512
Bama Ed i would take 1511 as a good outside site 1509 and 1512 are the best inside

Good looking setup airboat48. :thumbsup2

I don't remember 1509 but I will trust your judgement.

Bama Ed

2011 - Our First FW Trip (First few photos from MK .... just a short boat ride away) :) :) :)
2011FW(1).JPG

2011FW(2).JPG

2011FW(3).JPG

2011FW(4).JPG

2011FW(5).JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter