Picture of the day for the Fort.

Pics were taken with a disposable water proof Fugi camera using only one hand , as I really felt I had to hang on to the harness.

I was off course on my first long cross country over Florida. Figured where I was immediately when the castle came in view (got to a proper altitude for nearby airspace right now)! My first fond memory of WDW!

Made it to the Fort yesterday. Up at the crack of dawn...jumped on the golf cart with my camera and snapped some pics:teeth:

Going through all of our pics today, and wishin' I was back at the Fort!!

Odd picture, I know :upsidedow, but I thought it was so neat how Disney used an old wash tub and board as part of the decor....perfect for the Fort!

My family and I had breakfast at Trail's End today and as in the past, had a top notch meal. This is a pic of our server. His name is Ed. (No Bama in front of the Ed. :rotfl2:) As with the tradition of the Fort, very polite and friendly. He made sure that we had an enjoyable time. Thanks again Ed!!

20140623_103317_zpsud9wlmao.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter