Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

FWVacOct091241.jpg

Yet another AWESOME pic Tony!! Thank you :)

Nice shot. WDWFigment! Hope you have lots more to share. (Your Flickr albums are great!)

Nice shot. WDWFigment! Hope you have lots more to share. (Your Flickr albums are great!)

I took a decent amount of pictures that one morning, but didn't really take any other pictures. I'm not really wild about most of them, but I'm sure a lot of you would like them. Maybe I should edit them just to post here. Of course, the problem with that is remembering to post them; I don't regularly visit this board and it's easy to forget to come back. Maybe I could just start my own thread with all of the pictures in it (or post more than one per day here...is it a strict 1/day limit?).

OMG,,WDWFigment!
You find us forgetable ?!?!?!:sad1:

No, no, no. I enjoyed my "time here" while preparing for our stay at the Fort, but my primary reason for being on the Disboards is the photography board (I rarely visit anything else). I only have so much time to spend on the forums, and that's my primary interest. You all are great!

I can't imagine anyone would have a problem with a mass posting!!!! From my quick look at your Flickr albums, I think it is safe to say we will be thrilled with your photos!

Tony those picture are so neat! Next time I go to the Fort I'm gona get up at the crack of dawn so I can see the fog! They really are great pictures!

You Know?, after many visits to the Fort, some places seem to become routine and somewhat forgettable, but seen in these photos, memories come back with perhaps more details than I notice there in person. It took a couple of minutes to recognize what I think is the Settlement bus stop. It made a mighty nice picture with the Spanish moss hanging from the trees and everything green. Thanks.

I sometimes hesitate to post some of the photos I have of the "routine and somewhat forgettable" areas. But they are part of FW. I'm glad someone else enjoys them too.

I sometimes hesitate to post some of the photos I have of the "routine and somewhat forgettable" areas. But they are part of FW. I'm glad someone else enjoys them too.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Again you have inspired me to get up earlier on my next trip! :scared1:

Yes, that appears to be a bald eagle. They overwinter in northern Arkansas, where my inlaws live. I had no idea that they went as far south as Florida.

If you look just North of the 1500 bus stop, past the bridge, out in the wooded area, you can see a nest on top of a dead tree.

I saw one over at WL one day swoop down, grab a fish and take off. I had my camera ready for the geyser and was so startled I didn't get a picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter