** Picture of the Day 3 **

Sabbaday Falls
Sabbaday%20Falls-07-10-01cr%20-X2.jpg

The winter brought this area near record cold temps and amounts of snow. April brought record levels of rain. June brought near record floods. There is an iconic waterfall in Minneapolis, and this is the water just after it went over the falls. In most years, people would be wading in this part of the creek.

^^^ Love the processing on this Mike. What did you do to it?

Three shot exposure (-3,0,+3) and then processed in photomatix pro 5. I bought the software but you can use it freely but it will leave a watermark till you purchase it. Fun software and I try to be careful to not over exaggerate the image. There are many presets and you also have full control. There are a few fun websites that I enjoy like Trey Ratcliff and toursdepartingdaily that use this software. You can also get a discount around 25% by using certain codes.

Thanks for the kind comment on the image. It was from Martha's Vineyard a few weeks ago.

Three shot exposure (-3,0,+3) and then processed in photomatix pro 5. I bought the software but you can use it freely but it will leave a watermark till you purchase it. Fun software and I try to be careful to not over exaggerate the image. There are many presets and you also have full control. There are a few fun websites that I enjoy like Trey Ratcliff and toursdepartingdaily that use this software. You can also get a discount around 25% by using certain codes.

Thanks for the kind comment on the image. It was from Martha's Vineyard a few weeks ago.

I really need to try this sometime. You are convincing me more and more!

Had to go handheld for this instead of using my tripod as the river was way to high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter