** Picture of the Day 3 **

Adirondack lake panorama

Untitled_Panorama1ed-XL.jpg

"Red Out Parade" today to honor their teachers...and the Class of 2020 👩‍🎓
....one of my colleagues, a 7th-grade math teacher has a son [he occasionally is a sub at our school] who is graduating from Penn State this Saturday via a 'virtual graduation'. All of us teachers will be parading by their house in our cars to congratulate him while he stands on his front porch in his cap and gown!

....one of my colleagues, a 7th-grade math teacher has a son [he occasionally is a sub at our school] who is graduating from Penn State this Saturday via a 'virtual graduation'. All of us teachers will be parading by their house in our cars to congratulate him while he stands on his front porch in his cap and gown!

:worship: MARVELOUS ! party: Make it as special as you can for that young man and honestly...the parades are just as much fun for the participants as they are for the "honorees"! ::yes:: Lots of music, balloons, streamers and posters...and during the "Red Out Parade" one teacher even tossed confetti on the vehicles carrying seniors. My heart cries every time I think of all the things the CLASSES OF 2020 have and are missing. We all need to do any and everything possible to make them feel special. HAVE FUN and "PARADE ON" :car::car::car:! :tink:

Michael Berry is a Houston radio personality on 740 KTRH from 8-11 AM and 5-7 PM. He's my "companion" on a daily basis as I go about daily life. One of his sponsors manufactures trailers in our hometown. He visited them yesterday and the owners made sure he saw our "senior display" :goodvibes ...this is from his Facebook page...

Michael Berry
16 hrs ·
Quick trip out to Bellville between shows today. So a few posts about it. The town square is a drive around the county courthouse out in the island in the middle. One of the neat things about small towns is how they close ranks as a community. In this case, it's a picture for every single graduating senior at the high school. I don't know if they do that every year, or just this year because of the special Chinese Flu circumstances. I hope it's every year. I'd like to think the seniors would get a kick out of having their face on a sign in the middle of town. Something to look forward to, then go collect and keep after graduation. Charming.
Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor :tink:

Congrats to a fellow Nittany Lion!! WE ARE ...

Before all of this COVID 19 mess happened the soccer team ordered playoff shirts. Spring break, spring break "extended", school cancelled, "Game Over" announced by UIL so they changed the design. 😉 Our local sports shop delivered the shirts yesterday...💞⚽💞:

i-GTSqZns-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter