** Picture of the Day 3 **

Is there a trick to uploading a photo from my HD directly to the Did? I keep getting a "Security Error Occurred, refresh the page and try again" message. Is the photo too large and needs to be resized? I've tried more than one photo and keep getting the same message.

This may help...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/faqs-incl-avatars-sigs-finding-posts-cant-post-etc.1760755/

Click upload a file, pick your files and select either thumbnail (will expand when it's clicked on) or full size. These examples are thumbnails, click on each one to see it full size (use the back button to return to the thread).
You can also simply drag and drop your photo into the posting box. You are also still able to upload your photo to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and then paste the bbcode into the posting box.

If you need to resize your photo there are excellent instructions here: You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

DD will be so disappointed; she loved riding the railroad to the Peak!:tink:

I am too; no more chances to take visitors on this trip! The Broadmoor Hotel which owns the railroad etc. is supposedly reviewing the whole thing for possible replacement but it will probably be 2-3 years before a decision is made.

In addition they are probably going to start limiting the number of cars that can drive up the road to the top and requiring people to use buses to get there (at a price).

The only good news is that the plans to rebuild the visitor's center at the top seem to be definite and hopefully to begin later this year with a 2 story building and large visitor overlook on the roof.

I am too; no more chances to take visitors on this trip! The Broadmoor Hotel which owns the railroad etc. is supposedly reviewing the whole thing for possible replacement but it will probably be 2-3 years before a decision is made.

In addition they are probably going to start limiting the number of cars that can drive up the road to the top and requiring people to use buses to get there (at a price).

The only good news is that the plans to rebuild the visitor's center at the top seem to be definite and hopefully to begin later this year with a 2 story building and large visitor overlook on the roof.

Well if they're rebuilding the visitors center they'll need a way for them to get there! :D They took the railroad up once and absolutely loved the experience and it's part of HISTORY! One opportunity to experience the "frontier life" when train travel was popular. I'm all for preserving history and hope they decide to replace the train for future generations. :goodvibes :tink:

Fiery Furnace, Arches NP

IMG_20170927_101856ed2-XL.jpg

This may help...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/faqs-incl-avatars-sigs-finding-posts-cant-post-etc.1760755/

Click upload a file, pick your files and select either thumbnail (will expand when it's clicked on) or full size. These examples are thumbnails, click on each one to see it full size (use the back button to return to the thread).
You can also simply drag and drop your photo into the posting box. You are also still able to upload your photo to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and then paste the bbcode into the posting box.

If you need to resize your photo there are excellent instructions here: You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

Thanks for the help Chris. What file size do you upload here? Do you resize the image before upload?

Finishing up the sports year; DGD and her soccer coach. Good night for her as she received her award for District Offensive MVP, Academic All District and was voted on by the team as Team Offensive MVP :lovestruc:

i-4jtTNXn-XL.jpg
:tink:

Congratulations to you and your DGD! What a great set of accomplishments!

Congratulations to you and your DGD! What a great set of accomplishments!

Thank you! She's worked really, really hard; 16th birthday in July :oops:! We're trying to work in a trip to DW as her gift. Finding a week she (and her little sister) aren't otherwise occupied is harder than I thought :crazy: but knowing there's only 2 more years before she's off to college makes us even more determined. :goodvibes Keep your fingers crossed for us! :goodvibes Your picture is BEAUTIFUL...especially today when I'm looking out the window at cloudy/rainy weather!:tink:

Thank you! She's worked really, really hard; 16th birthday in July :oops:! We're trying to work in a trip to DW as her gift. Finding a week she (and her little sister) aren't otherwise occupied is harder than I thought :crazy: but knowing there's only 2 more years before she's off to college makes us even more determined. :goodvibes Keep your fingers crossed for us! :goodvibes Your picture is BEAUTIFUL...especially today when I'm looking out the window at cloudy/rainy weather!:tink:

Hope you find that 'magic' week that works for everyone!

And thank you for your sweet compliment about my picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter