• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picture of a brick

caimakale

Mouseketeer
Can somebody please snap a picture of one of the personalized bricks between DL and DCA? I don't care which one, I will photoshop it. If you already have one of your own can you please share it.

Here is my dilema. I purchased one of these in November for my family for Christmas and I don't think the replica will be here in time for Christmas. I got to thinking that if I could at least get a picture, I can photoshop my info on it and print it out and give it to them. That way they will be able to get something and open it rather than me telling them verbally.

Thanks

Here you go:

11450016brick.jpg

I was thinking of getting one of those bricks for my wedding.

how much do they run?

$150 for the brick and an additional $35 if you want a replica for your house. You will get a certificate of authenticity, but I opted for the plexi-glass replica too.

You can get 10% off if you have a disney visa and I think annual passholders can get some $$$ off too.

yup, we want one too...but didn't order it in time for our wedding...so we haven't ordered it yet!

Michelle, if you order it now, it might be installed by your wedding. You should check it out b/c it would be neat to have wedding photos with your brick!

juliette083.jpg

Here is a pic of my DD by our brick. (just thought I would share :flower:)

I ordered ours in late November and received the certificate yesterday. It is in section C07 which looks like it's right next to the disneyland entrance. It will be put down in early to mid-may.

I hope my wife doesn't read these forums, if so I have just spoiled one of my presents to the family. :earseek:

Just thought I'd share a pic of our replica.

74963DL_Brick-med.JPG

We love our brick. We start off each day leaving all our troubles at the brick.

We are at C11 066 next to then entrance to DL next to a monorail pole. We got AP discount of $50 when they had a special going.

How do you go about ordering one? I'd love to get one and see it on our trip next summer. :goodvibes

Thanks so much Janet!! ;) Hopefully I can order one and it'll be ready for next August!!! :goodvibes But when did you order yours? We're from London, England so can't visit that often. Our last day will be August 19. When do I need to et my order in to ensure it's there for our trip?!

I'm e-mailing them now to ask too.

I don't remember? :confused3 when I ordered the brick but as you can see they put the location on the replica itself to remind you of the location.

I know that they wait for a whole bunch before they install them but I'm sure if you order now it will be there for your trip!

Can't wait to see ours!

janet

I bet you can't. Yet another reason to count down the days until your vcation eh?! :rotfl:

I got a reply and I got the pdf order form and agreement. I think I'm gonna get a family one and then a birthday one (as I'll be there for my 20th birthday - I'm always at Disney on my birthday - well, I try to be ;)) for me too which'll end up being a gift from the parents. :teeth:

And I read that all orders placed before February should be down by May?! Sounds good to me... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter