Pics of WDW in the Rain

DisGirlAllie

DIS Veteran
The title is pretty much self explanatory. I'm going at the end of August (hurricane season) so help me get excited for the pouring rain!

Although we were there during the abnormal storms this May (record rains!), I didn't get many rain pics. We did take a few on our last night to document how we looked 90% of the trip. (One positive was we got our money's worth out of those ponchos ;) )

We waited almost 2 hour for Wishes to be delayed and then cancelled :sad1:
It seems like we should have expected it and just left, but we saw Illuminations in rain just as hard. It wound up being DH's favorite part of the trip.

2009Disney0356.jpg

2009Disney0355.jpg

We were able to get ice cream during a brief period of light sprinkles.
2009Disney0363.jpg

2009Disney0361.jpg

One of the few times it wasn't raining... notice the ominous sky.
2009Disney0143.jpg

Here is DH in the pouring rain in front of the Tree of Life. See how happy he is. He loves the rain:goodvibes

DisneyTrip044.jpg

:rotfl2:Just kidding of course!:rotfl:

When is rains through your whole trip you need to loosen up and laugh as often as you can. Photopass took this next one and since I didn't have a copy on my computer I just took a snapshot since this one is framed on our wall to always remind us not to let the rain get you down!

086.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter