Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people have questions about the cakes on board. This is the one I pre-ordered for our anniversary.
image.jpg
Palo Brunch. Tiramisu and some coffee cream dessert(I forgot the name)
image.jpg
Palo brunch. Chocolate Palo Strawberry and a Nutella chocolate cup(YUM!)
image.jpg
Pirate Night Rum baked chocolate Cake
image.jpg
Pirate night Coconut Cream treasure
image.jpg
I was so happy to find these at Flo's cafe!! Mickey soft pretzels!! OMG!:cloud9:
image.jpg

Lots of people have questions about the cakes on board. This is the one I pre-ordered for our anniversary.
View attachment 124681
View attachment 124682
View attachment 124683
View attachment 124684
View attachment 124686
I was so happy to find these at Flo's cafe!! Mickey soft pretzels!! OMG!:cloud9:
View attachment 124687
Can't see the pictures. Be aware that DISboards is currently having issues with images. Especially if you used the drag & drop, copy & paste, or upload a file feature. It seems those photos that are still posted using a photo hosting site are working.

Can't see the pictures. Be aware that DISboards is currently having issues with images. Especially if you used the drag & drop, copy & paste, or upload a file feature. It seems those photos that are still posted using a photo hosting site are working.
Darn. I used the DISBoards upload feature. Thanks for the heads up, Shmoo...I wouldn't have known because I can see the pics in the post just fine on my iPad...Hopefully they can get this resolved soon. :sad2:

Darn. I used the DISBoards upload feature. Thanks for the heads up, Shmoo...I wouldn't have known because I can see the pics in the post just fine on my iPad...Hopefully they can get this resolved soon. :sad2:

Along with that, many people are finding that their avatars have reverted to earlier versions (if they've changed them). That also comes and goes.

Everything looks so good! We are cruising in October 2016 so I am really trying to figure everything out since it will be our first cruise. The food looks amazing.

View attachment 124681

The cake looks wonderful! Do you mind telling me what kind it was? I've ordered an 8in. carrot cake for DH's birthday and I'm hoping it looks as good as this one. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 124681
View attachment 124682
View attachment 124683
View attachment 124684
View attachment 124686
View attachment 124687
Ughhh.................we have never had or even seen the Pretzels before but they look wonderful.

The cake looks wonderful! Do you mind telling me what kind it was? I've ordered an 8in. carrot cake for DH's birthday and I'm hoping it looks as good as this one. Thanks for sharing!

The cake was an 8" marble cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and dark chocolate mousse filling. It's the second custom cake that I have ordered from them. Their cakes are super rich and delicious! I hope you enjoy yours!

Ughhh.................we have never had or even seen the Pretzels before but they look wonderful.

Flo's cafe on the Dream and Fantasy have daily specials...we didn't figure that out till late...I was walking on deck 11 and saw someone with the pretzels and checked and they had them there freshly baked. Toppings were melted butter, melted cheese, salt, and cinnamon. There was a chain reaction because then someone had asked where I got them, apparently these delicious little babies are a hot commodity...haha!:chat:

I have looked a bit but this thread is LONG… is there anywhere to get macaroons on board? They are my favorite
Don't recall if I saw them there, but maybe Cove Cafe or Vista Lounge. It probably wouldn't hurt to tell the CM there that you are looking for them. Maybe they could pass the word along to the chefs.

From the Golden Mickeys menu
24075 100_7199 1500.jpg

SPICED ASPARAGUS AND CITRUS DELIGHT
cold Asparagus with juicy segments of Orange and Grapefruit sprinkled with Almonds laced with 5-Spice Vinaigrette
24078 100_7204.JPG

YACHTSMAN STEAKHOUSE GRILLED NY STRIP
Hand selected from USDA Choice Angus Beef with marinated Green Asparagus, Oven Baked Potato, topped with Herb Garlic butter
24082 100_7208 1500.jpg

TRIPLE STRAWBERRY SUNDAE
Strawberry Smoothie over Strawberry and Dulce de Leche ice cream with Chocolate and Strawberry sauce with Macadamia nuts

TAHITIAN VANILLA BEAN CREME BRULEE
with Honey-infused Raspberries
24086 100_7214.JPG

Some Palo Brunch photos from our recent Wonder cruise...yummmmm....these photos will have to tide me over until our August 2016 cruise, dreaming of that brunch!

12077321_10156184964275245_1424243084_n.jpg

12067934_10156184964230245_1988060387_n.jpg

12086822_10156184913395245_1182128511_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter