Pics from June 2002 Trip!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
I figured I'd post this link to my webpage of pics in the family section too. We had such a truly magical time in June 2002 and our daughter is very excited to be going back. If you are planning your first trip with your children, you're going to have a wonderful time.
To see our pics, click here:
http://community.webtv.net/sktracy

Great photos. It makes me jealous! I really want to go back soon.

Since you were there in June of 2002, what can you tell me about the crowds and weather, etc. We are looking at going June 1-8.

We made our first visit to WDW 6/7-6/15/2002 and we had a great time. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be and we are from Texas so the heat and humidity were not that bad. I think the longest we waited to ride anything was 30-40 minutes for BTMR. It did rain--a lot--when we were there so be prepared with ponchos and umbrellas. Just avoid MK on June 7th(Gay Day)-from what I have read it can get pretty crowded.

I don't have anything to compare it to but I never found it to be what I would consider "overcrowded." The buses usually had open seats, the boats and monorail were the same way. The ride's lines weren't bad. I am used to constant 90 minute ride waits at Six Flags. Only Test Track was that long. And that was at about noon when it should be crowded.

Hey Craig! Too funny! I didn't notice your name right away. Glad you found these boards to be helpful! They're great fun and full of info! CC rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter