Picnic Cruise at WL?

EeyoreJMH

DIS Veteran
Hi there!

I was looking at the pscalculator.net site and noticed something called a "Picnic Cruise" at the Wilderness Lodge that could be booked 90 days out. Does anyone know anything about this dining option and if it still exists?

Many thanks in advance!

Originally posted by EeyoreJMH
I was looking at the pscalculator.net site and noticed something called a "Picnic Cruise" at the Wilderness Lodge that could be booked 90 days out. Does anyone know anything about this dining option and if it still exists?

I found this on Deb's site:

Picnic Cruise - Picnic Cruises: These afternoon cruises cast off from the Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary resort for a leisurely tour of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. A picnic lunch of salad, sandwiches, chips, sodas, and cookies is included. There are two sailings, one at about 12:45 PM and one at about 2 PM. The cost, including a driver, is around $175 for one to four people, about $200 for five to six people, and approximately $230 for seven to eight people.

http://allearsnet.com/acc/faq_wl.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter