picky eater

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
My daughter is one of the pickiest eaters ever (pasta, chicken nugguts, french fries, bologna and vegetables). I thought I was picky (I am mostly meat and potatos) but she makes me look like a food critic that will eat anything. So my question is, what happens when we get to customs and we have a suitcase with a dozen or so nukeable mac and cheese cups in it? Does anyone know?

Due to dietary restrictions I took quite a bit of food with me -- enough snacks and breakfast food for two people for three weeks. No one said a word about it. Customs is only concerned about things like fresh produce and maybe raw or frozen meats. I doubt they're going to give you any headaches over prepackaged mac n cheese.

You should be fine bringing those in. I usually bring a box or two of cereal when I go to Japan, simply because local grocery stores only have a handful of varieties in small boxes, and they're expensive. As long as they aren't fresh fruit or meats, etc, customs won't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter