Picky Child @ 'Ohana Dinner

Mascara&MouseEars

Mouseketeer
We have a dinner ADR at 'Ohana for our August trip as my DD and DH would love to eat there, problem is my DS5 won't eat anything on the menu. I don't mind using a table service credit on him because we are on the dining plan but would they accommodate him with anything else? Even just an Uncrustable sandwich would be ok. Worst case I could bring him a snack and then just feed him later I guess. Anyone have experience with this?

Are you set on doing a Dinner there? How about the character breakfast? There's something for less picky eaters there, especially kiddos.

Yep mom of a picky eater. We were able to order Mac N Cheese for her back in 2016. However, we had the rush job service as has mentioned before so we wont be back. :-(

OUr server brought the kids the child friendly fare without our having to ask. We also will not be returning in a good long time, but that is due to the entire hurry up and eat, then get out thing that seems to be happening more often than not.

When my 18 year old was 4 she went thru a phase that lasted almpost 6 months. All she would eat was chicken nuggets, mac'n'cheese, pizza and French fries. Ohana became an instant family must because the waiter did not blink and eye and brought her out chicken nuggets, fries and mac n cheese from somewhere.

My daughter was the same way for years. They would always offer to bring her a grilled cheese and fries. She was thrilled with that.

We went there in April '18 and they were so accommodating to our picky younger daughter. They brought her out a big batch of the noodles, but completely plain and she loved it! They were very proactive about it. Then for dinner, they brought her out a big bowl of ice cream, even asked her what flavor she liked. We had such a great time there, probably our overall favorite dining experience we've ever had at WDW.

We were there last summer on Father's Day. My son was 11, so he was charged as an adult, but they brought him anything he wanted, as much as he wanted from the kids menu. He had mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese and fries. It was important to us to have a nice dinner, so while it was the grossly overpriced for what he ate, it was worth it to us.

Not a concern I've personally faced but have consistently read that 'Ohana is very accommodating to those who want to eat macaroni and cheese, and chicken nuggets, as an entree. Also hot dogs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter