Picking up tickets before arrival day?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I bought 1 day tickets through my credit card travel portal. I was given a voucher by Chase, and it says that I should present the voucher at the ticket window to receive my actual tickets.
I arrive on a Sunday but am not going to the park until Monday. Is this something I can do on Monday? Where would I go to do this?

Also, we are staying at Hard Rock, so we get the free EPs. How do I like the EPs to the tickets? Or is there a physical pass that we are given?

I apologize for being such a newb. I just want to take care of everything we can on Sunday so that we can take advantage of early park entry on Monday as much as possible.

Your EP is your room key for the Premier hotels, it is not connected in any way to your park tickets.

When you check in, even if your room isn`t ready you`ll be give room keys for everyone registered in the room with names and length of stay printed on it, so when you check in you can head straight to the parks.

There are ticket desks in all hotels you should be able to get your park tickets from, I think they operate till around 7 or 8pm usually.

Your EP is your room key for the Premier hotels, it is not connected in any way to your park tickets.

When you check in, even if your room isn`t ready you`ll be give room keys for everyone registered in the room with names and length of stay printed on it, so when you check in you can head straight to the parks.

There are ticket desks in all hotels you should be able to get your park tickets from, I think they operate till around 7 or 8pm usually.
Awesome news! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter