Picking up tickets at Guest Relations

rocio

DIS Veteran
My kids are doing a Disney YES program on our upcoming trip. We bought our park tickets through the program. The confirmation email says we need to pick up our tickets at Guest relations at one of the the 4 parks or downtown Disney. Our program is on our first full day 1.5 hours before the park opens. Will guest relations be open. that early? Or should we go get our tickets the night before? If so how much of a pain will it be to make a quick trip to downtown Disney to pick them up? We're staying offsite so I don't want to pay parking to pick it up at a park that night. Any other suggestions? What's my best bet? Thanks for your help.

Every Park entrance (including TTC and IG) will have at least one Ticket and one Guest Relations Window open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed into the Park. And this takes into consideration both pre-opening dining reservations as well as Morning EMH.

Each location Guest Relations Window will remain open as long as there are Guests in the Park.

When we went last, we picked up our YES tickets at DTD the night before. It depends on what time you are getting in. We checked into our offsite hotel around 4, then went to DTD for dinner and to pick up the tix. Worked out well for an arrival evening activity to get into the spirit without burning a day's ticket and pay for parking.

Thanks Lindsmom. That was my plan but with how crazy DTD seems to be right now I may skip it that day and get our tickets the morning of. From what Cheshire Figment is saying, I should be able to do it then. I guess my more direct question should have been, what time would Hollywood Studio's guest relation windows open? Is GR any ticket window? If the park opens at 9am??

AllEars says that Guest Relations in Downtown Disney is open 8:30 am to 11:30 pm Sunday to Thursday, and 8:30 am to midnight Friday to Saturday -- does that sound about right? Also, what is the parking situation like at Downtown Disney on busy days?

BTW, Guest Relations at Downtown Disney is near the Market Place, which I believe is not the crazy messy part. I Believe it is next to the World of Disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter