• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picking up Disney Visa Redemption card in patk.

Strawberryhill

Earning My Ears
Ok so I ordered my card a month and a half ago. I kept calling to check and Chase kept telling me to wait. Well we are leaving Friday and still no redemption card. I was told I could pick one up at guest relations in the park. We will be at AK the first day (going with a school trip so no flexibility). How hard will this be and how hard will it be to move it from the card that has never arrived. Chase said its no problem but my faith in them has been tarnished.

I had to pick up a card at Guest Services on one trip because I forgot our card at home (though there was only about $75 on it because I used the rewards dollars to pay off our room the month before). I got the new card at GS in EP and then I just had to make a phone call to Chase and the money was put on the new card instantly. This was several years ago so I don't know if anything has changed since then.

I had to pick up a card at Guest Services on one trip because I forgot our card at home (though there was only about $75 on it because I used the rewards dollars to pay off our room the month before). I got the new card at GS in EP and then I just had to make a phone call to Chase and the money was put on the new card instantly. This was several years ago so I don't know if anything has changed since then.
That sounds like the process they described. I just wanted to here ot from a real person.

Hi strawberry hill! I forgot mine at home too and got a new one at gs at animal kingdom. It really is easy, maybe easier that the terrible system to try to order to your home!

I picked one up at city hall in MK because I forgot to order one. One phone call and they had moved everything onto the new card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter