Picking someone up from Sanford!

Claddagh

Smile! It might never happen!
Has anyone ever picked people up from Sanford Airport? We are flying on 22nd June and my friend is flying with her family on the 23rd June. As it is their first time in Florida and they are really nervous about driving and finding their way (there will be three adults and four kids :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :confused3 :confused3 !!!) we were thinking that we could maybe find their villa, meet them at Sanford and lead them to it. I think one of the main problems we will have is the fact that we will have to park our car (where do we park it!!) and they will have to pick up their hire care. Therefore, where do we meet up??? Is this feasible? How easy is it to pick up people at Sanford? We have only ever flown in to the international so don't have a clue about Sanford but I am hoping that as I have read that it is an easier airport to navigate than International it might be o.k. Any thoughts?

TIA

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter