Pick two of your dream resorts!

Honestly my absolute favourite resorts are all 3 All Stars they are just so upbeat and liveley I love the atmosphere. All the hustle and bustle is just how I like it. CSR was my next favourite and would go back there in a heartbeat but now that we have 5 in our family we are limited I am so glad we got the DVC it helps things out alot with resort choices.

Although we stayed at the ASMu and had no complaints, our favourite so far has been the GF (talk about two ends of the scale :D). We stayed at the BC and although it is lovely, we found it crowded with few places to eat (without walking a long way). We went for a quick tour while we were there last summer & it was even more packed with the new BCV. Everything seemed really hectic (lobby, etc). But I do have to admit that the pool is fabulous (if you can find a place to sit :().

We're planning to try the Poly for our next WDW vacation...we just enjoy the convenience of the monorail...MK is our favourite park so we love just hopping the monorail for a 2 minute trip there.

If we had to choose a moderate (& we just might), it would be POFQ...it's the one that most appeals to me...it seems the smallest.

I think the resorts are all great...just staying on site is so worth it. If it meant not going to WDW or staying at the AS, I'd stay at the AS again in a minute!

Well, I think I'll picked 3 or 4 nights at POR and then 3 or 4 nights at a deluxe. I haven't picked the deluxe yet. We would like BC, or a monorail resort. Maybe even Swan or Dolphin. hhhhhmmmmm. Do you all know of a great Port Orleans web site? Thanks! S

Deb Wills' site has a good description and pictures of all the resorts -- it's at wdwig.com.

I think I'd also like to stay at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. I don't really want to tent camp on a vacation to WDW although we've done a lot of camping over the years but staying in one of the cabins might be nice.

Cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter