Pic with Belle and other princesses?

Laura Kelly

Earning My Ears
I saw that Belle only takes pics at ETWB with those involved in the play? Are there any other places in MK (other than character meals) that we would get a pic with her? We were planning on skipping Epcot, but might go on departure day just to go to Akershus if there are no other opportunities.
Are the princesses found wandering around random places in the park or ONLY in princess fairytale hall?

A lot of the princesses are found at Epcot in various countries. At MK they have a M&G area with A&E and Cinderella & Rapunzel. They also have other Princesses throughout the park like Merida. Check out http://www.kennythepirate.com/ for the best info on where to meet characters.

While Belle does take pictures with the people in the play, you can just have your child get on the end of the line and she will take a picture with them. The photo person will give you a card with everyone's picture on it so you just need to find yours.

As @cajmom said, anyone at ETWB can get a photo with her at the end of the show. You can find Belle in her blue dress in France in Epcot's World Showcase and she greets guests in her gold dress at the Akershus character meal in Epcot.

Just confirming Missyrose and cajmom - everyone (including adults) can meet and get a photo (with family member's camera or PhotoPass photographer's camera) at ETWB. Just get in line when the line forms at the end of the 'show.' We go to this alot, as recently as February, busy crowd time/day and quiet days, and that is always the case. HTH!

I met Belle in her formal dress & blue dress at Epcot in October. :)
The formal dress picture we got was in the building that Mickey/Goofy/Minnie meet in. I'm guessing they meet randomly outside there but it was pouring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter