Pic of the DCL Jelly Spreaders

mmouse, they are better than I'd expected! How long after your check cleared did you get them? My check cleared this month so do you think there's a chance I'll get them before we leave in two weeks. ;)

mmouse37, I took a look at the other pics in that album. Yikes! How many bags did you have to pack just to bring all those shoes along?

Hey Dave....that was my two teen DD's 18 and 14 and their two teen friends 17 and 16. This was on our 8/02 cruise. My girls only had one suitcase each, the limit we imposed on them, but all tolled they had over 40 pairs of shoes in that cabin. Some of them are not even in the picture....they were lined up on top of the sofa and in the closet. The room steward even thought they were holding shoes for the rest of the family....could not believe they were for 4 girls!!!

TeamMom...they are very nice...a good weight and not cheesey at all!!! I was also surprised how nice they were. I ordered them back in late November, and just got them today...it was about 8 weeks or so. Don't really know when the check cleared because hubby does the checkbook!!!! I just write the checks!!

MJ

I sent in the check right after I read about the offer here on the boards. We got our spreaders last weekend. Teammom you should be getting yours really soon.

How did I miss this offer??? I suppose I'm a day late and a dollar short. Has the offer expired?

Off to buy hasbro games so I can get the plush toy anyway!

tksbaskets.....I really don't know if the promo is still going on or not. There were little tiny brochures on top of some Smucker's Jelly jars and you needed to buy two jars and send in the labels and receipt, or something like that. Check your jelly aisle at your supermarket and see if there are any jars with the offer on them. I believe there was also mention of the offer on the front label of the jars.

MJ

Originally posted by Dave_from_Marietta
mmouse37, I took a look at the other pics in that album. Yikes! How many bags did you have to pack just to bring all those shoes along?

Yo Baby you aint kidding!

mmouse37
BadShoe.com has been alerted by the coast gaurd 'bout the shoes and over loading the ship! LOL

That is pretty funny....I have actually been to badshoes.com before and checked it out!!!!

Really, my two DD's only packed one suitcase each for the entire 7 day cruise.....granted they were big suitcases...but we said one bag each and they complied!!!!

Now the two friends they shared the cabin with had a separate shoe bag!!!

MJ

guess what came in the mail today !! They are much better than I had expected (and, as indication of how special they are, DH agrees that they are not dishwasher safe).

Off I went to the store today to buy milton bradley/parker brothers games for the plush toy offer and look for the Smuckers jars with Disney info on them. Didn't go yesterday because it was the DSs 12th Birthday.

Dug way in the back and found some 'Simply Fruit' with the DCL sticker on the top. Guess what ???? The offer needed to be postmarked YESTERDAY. Arguh. I sent it anyway hoping I might get lucky.

Now, the plush toy offer is sent off too WAY before the deadline. That's what I get for not checking the boards as often as I should!

:rolleyes:

tksbaskets....I was also at the store today and was checking the jelly jars for you!!! I also found some order forms but read them too quickly....I was going to let you know that the offer expired on 2/15/03, but now reading the small print I see it needed to be postmarked by the 31st of Jan.

Oh, well....I was thinking about you at the store today!!!

MJ

Thanks for looking MJ!
There was a woman looking at me strangely at the grocery store today. Probably thinking, "Why is that woman digging to the back of all the jelly???" She must not be up to date with the DIS boards either.

I'm hoping since the offer expires this month that they let the postmark slide....

It can't hurt to try!!! I also have a suspicion that once this promo is over these will probably turn up in one of the ODD-LOT or DOLLAR stores!!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter