PI Jazz Co., Tuesday 5/27-what do you think?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
DS REALLY wants to go to the PI Jazz Company this trip. We've never been to PI before so we don't know anything about it, particularly what night's good, bad crowd-wise. But since that's an Enight at MK, we're hoping that makes it a fairly light attendance at PI. What do you think? Also, would you recommend driving over or using WDW transportation? No one will be drinking alcohol, hope that's OK at PI. I think Eliot Dyson's at PI Jazz Co. that night-good one for DS to see.

It's been my experience that it doesn't get much better than a Tuesday at PI. The really crowded nights are of course Friday and Saturday (heaviest park crowds, combined with those lucky locals that call PI their local taverns), and Thursday nights, which I think is still CM night.

Add the MK e-night and you've got a potentially light night, although it is right after Memorial Day. I'd also say from my experience the JC is one of the more lightly attended clubs. We often go in there to get away from the crowds an noise. This isn't to say it's barren, but it often lacks the mania that permeates the dance clubs and the AC.

Good luck. I think it's a great night to go jazzing.

Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter