Pi Day Poll

Do you celebrate Pi Day? How?

• I celebrate at work.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I celebrate at home.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I know what it is, but don't celebrate.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • What on Earth is Pi Day?

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • PS - I love math!

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • PS - I hate math!

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
I am having a pizza pie today, but I gave up sweets for Lent, so I will have to take a raincheck on some Key Lime Pie.

I love Pi Day, but hate, hate, hate math >:(

I've pretty much only celebrated when it coincides with the free pie day at a local restaurant. We went last night so not expecting another pie slice today.

Never heard of it... what is 22/7?

In the Netherlands we have also no May the 4th be with you as this is our WWII memorial day :p
If you divide 22 by 7 that is how you get the pi number of 3.14 etc ad nauseum.

The whole pi joke only works if you express the date as month then day which I think only applies to Americans.

ford family

We are a math & science family, but DH & I don't celebrate pi day. I think when the kids were in school they used to have something.

I went shopping at Giant. While wandering around, there was an announcement, store made pies were $3.14 today. Nothing fancy, apple, cherry, etc. So I bought a blueberry pie that I wasn't planning on. Plus is, it didn't have any apple in it. So many products use apple. Oatmeal raisin cookies - halfway down the list...apple. 100% juice.....with pictures of grapes......one the list, apple. And yes , one of the frozen pie makers, blueberry pie has apple . Several family members are allergic to apples.

I live in the St. Louis area and the area code is "314" so all of the businesses around here are calling it "314" day in celebration of the St. Louis area instead of Pi day. I don't know if this is a new thing but I don't remember seeing it advertised as "314" day last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter