Pi Day Poll

Do you celebrate Pi Day? How?

• I celebrate at work.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I celebrate at home.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I know what it is, but don't celebrate.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • What on Earth is Pi Day?

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • PS - I love math!

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • PS - I hate math!

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
My work does "Pi a Partner." Each partner chooses a charity -- employees can put donations in a box. They have been collecting donations for the last week. The partner whose charity earns the most money gets a pie in the face today. Then, at least last year, there was company-supplied pie in the break room for an afternoon snack.

I like math, but I'm not sure I'd say I love it!

Last edited:

We know it and always wish Happy Pi day to DD. In high school her math teacher always brought pie in for Pi day.
DH and I have pumpkin Pi costume we've worn a few days for Halloween.
Our house lot number is 314
DH has a Pi poster in his room and a matching Pi tee shirt. (the back round is the number)

20240314_045531.jpg

1710417643131.png

There are several online calendars the celebrate any number of things every day of the year.

Never celebrated until my oldest was in 2nd grade. He had a teacher that made it a huge event, she was an amazing teacher. Our other kids also had her and we just added it into our annual celebrations. So for the past 20 years we've been celebrating it. Today I'll be making apple pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter