!! Photoshares no longer allowed !!

I think this makes sense. Thanks Mary Jo! It seems like a way to rip off Disney and doesn't seem like something the DIS would promote. Thanks for the heads up! :)

I was wondering when it would happen...glad to see it happen finally.

It seems like a way to rip off Disney and doesn't seem like something the DIS would promote.

I don't think there is any other way to characterize it than outright theft. Anyone participating in photoshares should have their accounts terminated and have the local authorities notified.

Oh wait, never mind.

This thread is to advise on a practice no longer permitted on the DIS and not meant for a discussion on the legitimacy on whether or not people should take part in photoshares.

I don't think there is any other way to characterize it than outright theft. Anyone participating in photoshares should have their accounts terminated and have the local authorities notified.

Oh wait, never mind.

:rotfl: what's outright theft is Disney's prices :rotfl:

just kidding :hippie:

This thread is to advise on a practice no longer permitted on the DIS and not meant for a discussion on the legitimacy on whether or not people should take part in photoshares.
Mary Jo is so right. This is about this site prohibiting the exchange of money by members to protect members. This same rule would prohibit me from buying a toaster then charging someone on this site $15 prepayment toward the purchase.

I am all for this policy as it is there to protect this site and to protect members.
I have made sure that my 6 check in threads are all free of any soliciting or sharing of fund before meeting in person.

I didn't even see that sticky! Yeah, stickies aren't good for me, they are almost invisible. :goodvibes

(not that it affects me...I mean, I found the beautiful value of the full priced photopass CD through a share, sure, but now I know the wonderful value of the CD and don't need to share, UNLESS I'm actually on the trip with friends or extended family and it's a normal and natural thing to go in on, in which case I wouldln't need to plan it on the dis :upsidedow)

Seriously, the CD is a terrific value (if you get more than, oh, say 3 pictures you want to order) even paying full price!

I didn't even see that sticky! Yeah, stickies aren't good for me, they are almost invisible. :goodvibes
I think that would make a good tag. I do not see that sticky as I only check one sticky right now. They can still share the photopass CD but just in person or elsewhere so it is not a lost cause.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter